Early Career Award
CVI2018 attendees are welcome to apply for the Early Career Award, which is given to those individuals who demonstrate innovation in research or clinical practice. Recipients of the CVI2018 Early Career Award receive funding to cover the costs of airfare, hotel, and meeting registration.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- <10 years from completion of fellowship
- nominated by CVI2018 faculty
- submit either a competitive research abstract or challenging case that illustrates innovation in structural, peripheral, or coronary intervention
- submit a copy of their curriculum vitae
Applicants who submit a challenging case may also simultaneously apply for the CVI2018 Challenging Case competition, whose qualifying details can be found here: http://www.cvinnovations.org/case-competition
How to submit:
1. Upload your research abstract or challenging case as a powerpoint file with embedded video files. You can use any template, and can include any data and format you want. Please use compressed video files.
2. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Case Competition Submission and include the following information:
- Your full name, institution, and contact information
- Nominating CVI2018 faculty
- Title of presentation
- Category of submission: coronary, structural, or peripheral
- If you are submitting a case, indicate whether you want to be considered for the 2018 Challenging Case Competition.