- Live peripheral, structural, and coronary case telecasts from the US and Europe
- Innovation in Aortic Valve Therapy
- Science and Needs for Aortic Valve Therapy
- How to Treat Complex Lesions: Step-by-step
- CHIP Part 1: The Foundation of CTO PCI - The best lesson I learned on CTO PCI during the past year
- CHIP Part 2: Shock, Hemodynamic Support, and STEMI
- All You Need to Know for Acute and Chronic Venous Disease (Case-based presentations)
- My Worst Complication - Case Discussions
- Rich Emotional Experiences in Aortic Valve Therapy (Boxed case presentations)
- Masters Approach to Critical Limb Ischemia I and II - Cased Based Presentations
- Challenging Case Competitions
- Social Media in Cardiovascular Practice
- Common Femoral, SFA, and Popliteal Disease
- Frontiers for Mitral Valve Therapy
- Innovation in PCI
- The Boundaries of Structural Heart Therapy - I and II (Boxed case presentations)
- My Best Case of the Year
- Functional Amputation, Wounds and Podiatry
- Advanced Practice Providers and Care Coordinators Symposium
- Tricuspid Ingenuities
- Prime Occluders
- Back to the PCI basics
Please check back soon for the full 2018 agenda. To join our mailing list and be notified when the agenda is released, please click here.
Physicians CMEsolutions has given preliminary approval for 16.35 AMA credits. The CMEsolutions is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Pharmacists This activity is eligible for ACPE credit; see final CPE activity announcement for specific details.
Nurses This activity has been submitted to the Western Multi-State Division for approval to award nursing contact hours. The Western Multi-State Division is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
For more information regarding contact hours, please call Cardiovascular Innovations Foundation at 440-821-1026.
Radiologic Technologists Category A/A+ CE credit is pending approval by the ASRT